The Valparaiso v2 Drystar® Glove offers high levels of weather protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip and a visor wiper.
• Technical touring mid-season glove with Drystar® waterproof and breathable technology for effective all-weather performance.
• Softshell glove with leather inserts for a richer look.
• Leather palm with stretch fourchettes for high levels of comfort and flexibility.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Synthetic leather reinforcements with hard palm slider to provide abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
• Wrist closure on backhand and large cuff closure for ease of use.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Reflective piping on backhand.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Visor wiper for wet weather riding.
• Soft padding on fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
• PU accordions on backhand and thumb for enhanced flexibility and fit.
• Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in an impact.
• Long cuff for extended coverage.
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
• Covered hard knuckle for class-leading impact protection.