The WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove offers excellent insulation and protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance with Gore Grip technology.
• Accordions panels on finger for increased flexibility.
• Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in an impact.
• Long cuff for extended coverage.
• Combination of leather and softshell on the backhand with a goat leather palm for high levels of durability and comfort.
• Stretch fourchettes for optimal levels of comfort and flexibility.
• Primaloft Silver 80g insulation on top of hand offers excellent thermal properties.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Synthetic leather reinforcement with PU palm slider to provide abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
• Ergonomic wrist closure and large cuff closure for ease of use.
• Arshield fabric insert on thumb for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Soft padding on fingers and thumb for improved comfort and fit.
• Reflective piping on backhand and fingers.
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
• Arshield covered hard knuckle provides class-leading impact protection.