The SP120 LITE range is a high performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming en17092 standard (currently in draft). Our SP120 LITE range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH) for abrasion resistance.
The SP120 LITE Heritage is a fashionable dark blue denim jean, available in Slim Straight and Easy. We have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and fit in a riding position. Fashion is achieved through the cut of the slim, straight and easy leg. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as knee and hip armour pockets designed to fit Covec's range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec's SP120 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all our products, Bull-it jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- New Covec SP120 LITE liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- Available in Slim/Straight/Easy.
- High performance Cut and Abrasion resistance.
- Lower thermal conductivity, reduces chances of friction burns.
- Hip and knee armour pockets.
- Traditional 5 pocket denim jean design.
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK Zips.
- Regular 32inch Leg